Not wanting to use favoritism as I do love all essential oils but I was recently asked which essential oils would rate in my top 10 so here they are and a brief explanation why:
- Rose for being the epitome of exquisiteness.
- Neroli for it’s hauntingly feminine aroma.
- Jasmine because it is so delicate and slightly exotic.
- Angelica for it’s balancing and revitalizing properties.
- Chamomile for it’s gentleness and extremely calming abilities.
- Lemongrass for it’s vivid and tangy aroma.
- Ylang Ylang for it’s sensuousness.
- Lavender because it is so versatile.
- Rosemary for it’s amazing ability to clear your head.
- Basil for it’s lovely uplifting qualities.
It really is very difficult to narrow down my top 10 essential oils and I could easily list them all for their wonderful, unique properties.
Please share your favorites in the comments section below!