Treat your hands to this wonderful Silky hands healing balm. This recipe is easy to prepare and the incredibly rich and soothing formula will help repair dry, cracked and chapped skin.
Silky hands healing balm will also protect hands from drying and cracking when used before engaging in activities that could cause this.
This healing balm can also be useful for minor skin irritations, inflammations, and burns.
- 5 tablespoons shea butter
- 3 tablespoons jojoba oil
- 2 tablespoons beeswax
- 2 tablespoons sweet almond oil
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 12 drops Lavender
- 8 drops Geranium
- 6 drops Sandalwood
- 6 drops Rose
- Add the shea butter, jojoba oil, beeswax, sweet almond oil, and avocado oil to a glass pyrex jug. Sit this jug in a fry pan of simmering water.
- Stir continuously until all the ingredients have melted.
- Remove from the heat and continue to stir for a few minutes.
- Before the mixture starts to thicken add the Lavender, Geranium, Sandalwood and Rose essential oils and stir again for a minute to mix.
- Pour the mixture into either one large or several small wide-mouthed sterilized glass jars.
- Cover tightly and label the product, including the date.
- Leave the mixture to sit overnight.
- Massage into hands at least twice a day.
Back to more Natural skin care recipes