Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles with this gentle, nourishing ‘reduce wrinkles eye cream’. The delicate skin around your eyes is very thin and has less oil glands than other areas of your face and body.
Think of all the times throughout the day when you wrinkle up your eyes while talking, expressing yourself, squinting from the elements such as sun and wind, or blinking to keep your eyes lubricated.
Protect this delicate area with this gentle eye cream and your eyes will look visibly younger, firmer, and smoother. It is important to keep the eye area well moisturized. Daily use of this eye cream will keep your eyes looking well-rested and refreshed.
- 1 tablespoon beeswax (grated)
- 1 teaspoon avocado oil
- 3 teaspoons carrot infused oil
- ¼ cup rosewater
- Add the beeswax, avocado and carrot infused oils to a glass pyrex jug. Sit this jug in a fry pan of simmering water and melt ingredients together.
- Meanwhile add the rosewater to another pyrex jug and sit this in the fry pan of simmering water also.
- Once the wax and oils have melted together and the water has warmed, slowly start to add the rosewater to the wax and oils, drop by drop (preferably using a dropper/pipette).
- After you have added about half of the rosewater into the wax and oil mixture, remove from the heat.
- Continue to add the water slowly, mixing continuously with a small whisk.
- Once the mixture starts to thicken divide the eye cream into small sterilized glass jars.
- Cover tightly and label the product, including the date.
Back to more Natural skin care recipes