This luscious cleansing cream is suitable for dry, mature skins and is excellent for removing stubborn make-up.
- 1 tablespoon beeswax (grated)
- ½ cup sweet almond oil
- 1 tablespoon distilled water
- 3 drops Frankincense
- 2 drops Lavender
- 3 drops Neroli
- Add the beeswax and the sweet almond oil to a glass pyrex jug. Sit this jug in a fry pan of simmering water and melt ingredients together.
- Meanwhile add the distilled water to another pyrex jug and sit this in the fry pan of simmering water also.
- Once the wax and oil mixture has melted together and the water has warmed, slowly start to add the distilled water, drop by drop (preferably using a dropper/pipette) to the wax and oil mixture.
- After you have added about ½ tablespoon of the water into the wax and oil mixture, remove from the heat.
- Continue to add the water slowly, mixing continuously with a small whisk.
- Once the mixture starts to thicken add the essential oils and mix in with the whisk.
- Divide the cleanser into sterilized glass jars.
- Cover tightly and label the product, including the date.
Back to more Natural skin care recipes