This soothing Rose Body Moisturizer can be used daily to keep your skin feeling soft, smooth and supple.
- 3 tablespoons sweet almond oil
- 1 tablespoon rosehip oil
- 2 teaspoons avocado oil
- 3 tablespoons rose water
- ½ cup glycerine
- 8 drops Rose oil
- 6 drops Rosewood oil
- Mix all the ingredients together in a ceramic bowl.
- Using an electric or manual beater, keep mixing well until the mixture starts to thicken.
- Pour the Rose Body Moisturizer into a sterilized glass jar.
- Cover tightly and label the product, including the date.
Back to more Natural skin care recipes