This all purpose body moisturizer recipe is perfect for dry skin and keeping that lovely smooth feeling all over your body.
The addition of the aloe vera gel is great for chapped areas of the skin that may be caused by the dryness of air conditioning or over exposure of the sun.
- 3 tablespoons sweet almond oil
- 1 tablespoon aloe vera gel
- 1 tablespoon carrot infused oil
- 8 drops Geranium oil
- 6 drops Lavender oil
- Mix all the ingredients together in a ceramic bowl.
- Using an electric or manual beater, keep mixing well until the mixture starts to thicken.
- Pour the Body Moisturizer into a sterilized glass jar.
- Cover tightly and label the product, including the date.
- Shake the jar thoroughly before each use as ingredients tend to separate.
Back to more Natural skin care recipes