Soothe and renew your skin with one of these invigorating aromatherapy body scrub recipes.
Our skin is constantly being bombarded and consequently damaged by our environment by the sun, wind and pollution. This causes the thickening of the outer layer which is already roughened with dead skin cells.
A great way to improve the overall condition of your skin is to use one of these body scrub recipes on a weekly basis to exfoliate and deep cleanse your skin. You’ll wash away those dead skin cells and the addition of the essential oils will give a healthy glow to your skin.
These body scrub recipes will help to increase circulation while softening and smoothing the skin, leaving you radiant.
Tips and Ideas
- Use the body scrubs no more than once or twice a week, as overuse can strip your skin of valuable oils.
- Do not rub too vigorously on sensitive parts.
- Spend more time on areas that tend to be bumpy or rough (yes, you know where I mean!)
- Apply in the shower or standing in the bath tub to avoid getting too messy.
- Recipes containing salt or sugar should not be used on very dry or delicate skin.
- Finish off applying a natural body moisturizer.
- Drink plenty of water to help with the exfoliation and detoxification process.
Aromatherapy Body Scrub Recipes
- Herbal salt body scrub
- English Ivy body scrub
- Gentle cleansing body scrub
- Enlivening lemongrass body scrub
- Coconut body scrub
If you’re looking for a facial scrub check the natural skin care recipes.
Do you have a favorite body scrub recipe? Please tell me about it.