Botanical name: Citrus Madurensis / Reticulata
Botanical family: Rutaceae
Part of plant used: Peel
Origin: Hot humid climate such as Brazil, Spain, Italy and California.
Description: Sweet and delicate with floral undertones.
Properties and Indications:
- Excellent for babies and pregnancy
- Gentle sedative qualities
- Works on the autonomic digestive system – hiccups, lots of air in the stomach
- Beneficial effect on the heart – tonic
- Oily skin
- Do not expose yourself to the sun after using Mandarin as it is photosensitive
- Aniseed, Anise-Star, Bergamot, Chamomile, Dill, Grapefruit, Lavandin, Lavender, Lime, Marjoram, Neroli, Parsley, Rose, Thyme
Back to Aromatherapy Essential Oils